Keep up to date on latest financial information.
Tax Credit: Will the Restaurant Revitalization Fund be Revitalized Again?
Is there more food at the table? There will be, if Senators Cardin, Brown and Murray have anything to say about it. In late January, 2023,
Small Business: Financial Tips and Predictions For The Year Ahead
Two years ago, in the midst of global pandemic, financial analysts predicted 2023 as a time for financial recovery. But rising inflation, unreliable supply chains,
What Will Chips-Plus Bill Mean for Main Street Business Owners?
In an effort to better compete with China and increase the United State’s ability to produce semiconductor auto chips, the Chips and Science Bill authorizes billions of dollars in U.S. manufacturing, including more than $50 billion for the U.S. semiconductor subsidies.
EIDL Repayment Due: Are You Primed for Default or Success?
EIDL repayment begins October 11th. Loan Mantra has tools for small business owners to ensure their repayment success and avoid loan default.
EIDL Repayment Due: Call Your Senator Today
A phone script from Loan Mantra for small business owners who wish to call their U.S. Senator with concerns regarding upcoming EIDL repayments.
- JPMorgan Chase awards $1.5M to support minority entrepreneurs in New Jersey
- Chamber to announce Small Business Awards winners July 19 – Douglas County Sentinel
- Permit delays impact small business as DPP moves to electronic applications – YouTube
- Buyer, supplier matchmaking event highlights contracting opportunities – WIBW
- DHS Announces Small Business Event Vendor Outreach Session for June 2023 – HS Today
- Support pours in from Aiken businesses for 13-year-old shooting victim – WRDW
- Circle City Balloon Co. the first to occupy downtown Enterprise incubator – WTVY
- Here's how livestream shopping is driving billions of dollars in sales – CNBC
- Governor Moore pledges $15 million to Lendistry to provide loans to socially and …
- Guest opinion: Nurturing LGBTQ+ small business ownership in Utah – Daily Herald
- Markup of H.R.___, H.R. 3936, H.R. 3937, H.R. 3938 – House Committee on Ways and Means
- BRACE Yourself: Easton grant program offers assistance to small businesses throughout the city
- How a Philadelphia glass shop is navigating e-commerce – Marketplace.org
- Troy business owner teaches Facebook class on small business – The Edwardsville Intelligencer
- 6 Top Government Small Business Loans – Forbes Advisor