Finally, PPP 2.0 is here! And as always, your partners at Loan Mantra and Hudson Capital are here to help you. To make the Second Draw PPP process as seamless and transparent as possible, we've outlined the following steps to help you navigate the Program. Here's what you need to know: To all existing Loan Mantra customers who received PPP 1.0 with our help, please don't worry. We already have the information required to request your Second Draw PPP loan. In other words, YOU ARE ALL SET! We will send you the PPP 2.0 application form for your e-signature by Tuesday January 12th. Please note: The Second Draw PPP program has some important updates from the original program that launched last April. Notably, businesses applying for a second PPP loan must be able to demonstrate a 25% reduction in revenue when comparing 2020 figures to 2019. That said, do not sign the application form if you cannot show that your business incurred a loss of 25% in any one quarter in 2020 compared to the same quarter in 2019. Items to note for previous PPP clients:
- All borrowers who had a higher payroll expense in 2020, please email us.
- At the current time, we do not need quarterly financials for loan requests less than $150,000. However, if you cannot show a loss in revenue of 25% or more in any single quarter compared to the same quarter in 2019, please email or call us.
- Though loan requests less than $150,000 don't require financials to apply for PPP 2.0 now, at some point they will be required. If you can proactively upload them to the Loan Mantra portal, this will be to your benefit.
- All 941s for 2019 and 2020;
- 940s for 2019 and 2020;
- Driver's license for all owners;
- Voided check for company;
- 2019 business tax returns;
- Create or update your Loan Mantra portal today.
The holiday season is here, and U.S. Congress has until midnight, December 18th, 2020 to hammer out a deal to garner additional economic aid for struggling small businesses. As death tolls from COVID-19 near 300,000, citizens are anxious over their physical health and their road to economic recovery. But whether D.C. arrives at consensus on the 18th or via stop-gap measures in the weeks ahead, here's how Loan Mantra can help you prepare for another potential wave of PPP funding and a brighter 2021. Will your holidays include debt relief?... (more…)Read More
It's a marathon, not a sprint--David SolomonIt’s been three weeks since the U.S. Presidential elections. Since then, there has been elevated chatter about what a transition in administration will mean for the thirty million members of the small business community come January, 2021. Small business owners voted their interests but remain anxious about what is to come, particularly as it relates to PPP loan forgiveness. Here’s what we know about PPP loan forgiveness, now and heading into the new year: (more…) Read More